Partner & Managing Director, Athens, The Boston Consulting Group
Camille is a Partner and Managing Director in the Athens office leading BCG’s Shipping Sector globally.
During her 18 years with BCG, Camille has had a particular focus on Shipping, advising different types of companies, from large corporate to mid-size family businesses to shipping desks of Oil Majors and Commodities players. She has worked across various shipping segments: container, feeders, tankers, dry-bulk and LNG.
She has supported companies in different types of efforts: business turnaround, growth strategy, M&A and PMI, operational excellence, commercial excellence, organizational setup, performance management, governance, and IT.
She also advises oil majors, resource companies and large industrial groups on their supply chain and freight strategy.
Some of Camille’s relevant experience includes
Tanker and LNG shipping:
– Deep transformation of a leading Greek Shipping company focusing on tankers from family-owned to robust corporate entity, enhancing competitive advantages across various dimensions (commercial excellence, cost, performance management, organization, lean)
– Growth strategy and business operating model redesign for a Shipping conglomerate in the Middle East
– Growth strategy for a leading tanker and chemicals shipping Co based in the Middle East with tight relationship to an Oil Major
– Chartering strategy to contain logistics costs looking at contract strategy and operational improvements
– Transformation of the shipping logistics arm of an Oil Major, including growth and fleet strategy, operational excellence, organization and governance
Mining company: assessment of their shipping strategy in view of reducing supply chain costs and maintaining competitiveness
Camille is the author of various publications in Shipping, including BCG 2016 Container Report “Sailing in Strong Winds: The new Normal of Global Trade and Container Shipping”, the 2014 edition of the BCG container report, as well as various articles on fuel efficiency, alternative fuels in Shipping and governance of family businesses with a focus on Shipping
Camille earned an MBA from HEC, the leading French business school, in 1997. She is fluent in French, English, Greek and Spanish